Dr., Professor, Kharkiv National University of Economics, Ukraine.
Spheres of scientific interests: organizations’ management, strategic management in banks, reflecting processes in economics, financial problems in environmental economics, regulation of financial intermediaries’ activity, intermediation development on the financial markets.
- 1979-1984 - Department of Chemical Engineering at Kharkov polytechnic institute (Sumy branch) - got the qualification of an engineer in specialty "Hydraulic machines and automatic equipment means";
- 1988-1991 - Postgraduate study in the Department of Economics at Kharkov polytechnic institute;
- 1995-1997 - Doctoral studies at the Institute of Market problems (Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow).
Scientific degrees and titles:
- 1991 - Ph.D. in Environmental Economics and Environmental Protection (defended in National Academy of Sciences);
- 1997 - Doctor of Sciences in Economics in specialty "Economics and scientific and technological progress management, investment and innovation processes" (defended in Special Scientific Board at the Ukrainian Academy of Banking of the National Bank of Ukraine);
- 1999 - Associate Professor of the Department of Management and Foreign Economics Relations;
- 2001 - Professor of the Department of Management and External Economic Activity.
- 1993 - Medal of the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences and the reward for young scientists;
- 2001 - Certificate of the National Bank of Ukraine;
- 2007 - Certificate of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine;
- 2009 - Award of the Ministry of Education and Science for achievements in scientific work.
Serhiy Kozmenko is a member of Expert Board of Ministry of Education and Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine in the fields of macroeconomics, transformations, international and regional development.
He is an Editor-in-Chief of the following research journals: "Problems and Perspectives in Management", "Investment Management and Financial Innovations".
He published more than 150 scientific and educational-methodological works.
List of major scientific works:
1. Kozmenko S. The necessity of stock markets information incorporation into the methodology of credit rating agencies / Serhiy Kozmenko, Oleksiy Plastun // Investment Management and Financial Innovations; International Research Journal. - 2012. - Volume 9. - Р. 50-58.
2. Kozmenko S. Mutual influence of exchange assets: practical aspects analysis and es-timation / Serhiy Kozmenko, Oleksiy Plastun // Banks and Bank Systems; International Research Journal. - 2011. - № 4. - Р. 5-11.
3. Kozmenko S. Countercyclical monetary policy in major economies of the Common-wealth of Independent States / S. Kozmenko, T. Savchenko // Investment Management and Financial Innovations. - 2011. - № 4. - Р. 8-19.
4. Kozmenko S. The structuring of components of the net domestic product according to the innovation criterion / S. Kozmenko, T. Vasilieva, S. Leonov // Innovative Marketing. - Volume 6, Issue 4, 2010. - Р. 30-41.
5. Kozmenko Serhiy. Economic evaluation of the consequences of disasters / S. Kozmenko // Environmental Economics. - Volume 1, Issue 1, 2010. - P. 8-11.
6. Kozmenko S. Development trends of the Ukrainian insurance market since its formation and during the financial crisis / S. Kozmenko, О. Kozmenko, H. Kravchcuk // World financial crisis: causes, consequences, ways of overcoming: Collective monograph. - Sumy : Business Perspectives, 2009. - Р. 149-161.
7. Kozmenko S. Specialized innovating-investment banks in Ukraine / S. Kozmenko, T. Vasilieva // Banks and Bank Systems. - 2008. - Volume 3. Issue 1. - Р. 49-57.
8. Kozmenko S. Investment provision of innovative development in Ukraine / S. Kozmenko, T. Vasilieva // Problems and Perspectives in Management. - 2008. - Volume 6. Issue 1. - Р. 4-10.