LLC “CPC "Business Perspectives” protects your rights as an author and guarantees that any juridical information and questions regarding author’s right will be regulated.
Author's rights to the contents of the article are determined by whether the article is published in open access or as a subscription article.
Full and exclusive publishing rights and full copyright to the article belong to the publisher.
Authors whose articles are published in open-access retain copyright to the content of the articles. The publisher is granted the right to make the first publication of the article. Open access articles can be published under one of the following Creative Commons licenses by the author's choice (remember that licenses are irrevocable).
Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) 4.0: allows content to be copied, adapted, displayed, distributed, re-published or otherwise re-used for any purpose including for adaptation and commercial use provided the content is attributed.
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial (CC BY-NC) 4.0: allows content to be copied, adapted, displayed, distributed, republished or otherwise re-used provided the purpose of these activities is not for commercial use and the content is attributed. Commercial use means use of the content by a commercial organization or individual for direct or indirect gain or remuneration.
If the article is published in open-access under CC BY 4.0 or CC BY-NC 4.0 licenses, users may reproduce it in accordance with their terms.
Additionally, if the article had been published under CC BY-NC 4.0, the use for the following commercial purposes requires permission:
- reproduction of content in a work or product intended for sale;
- reproduction in presentations, brochures or other marketing materials used for commercial purposes;
- distribution of the content to promote or market a person, product, course, service or organization;
- text and data mining for the purpose of creating a saleable product or product which benefits from promotional or advertising revenue;
- use of the content by a commercial entity or individual for the purposes of remuneration, directly or indirectly through sale, licensing, promotion or advertising;
- linking to the content (in an email, webpage, portable electronic device or otherwise) for the specific purpose of marketing or advertising a person, product, course, service or organization for commercial benefit.
If the published article is available to subscribers only, the author can use the materials of the paper in theses or dissertation, articles may be presented as a presentation, copies of the article may be used by their colleagues in researches, authors can make print or electronic copies for personal use. Thus, authors can reproduce their own work without applying for permission. We only ask for final acknowledgement of first publication and a link to the definite published version.
For further details and permission requests, please contact
If the published article is available to subscribers only, then, for it to be re-printed (reproduced), the author should contact the Publisher and get the corresponding permission. Define the aim of reprint, fill Reprint Permission Form and e-mail it to LLC "CPC "Business Perspectives".
All other users should complete the Reprint Permission Form or contact our staff for full details of their reproduction requirements and full reference:
- Article title
- Journal title
- Journal volume, issue and year
- How you wish to use the article
We aim to respond to permissions requests whenever possible within 10 working days.
Authors may order hardcopy reprints of their articles. Use the table to determine the cost of the reprints (prices are presented for one reprint).
|Number of pages
|Up to 50
Minimum quantity of the hardcopy reprints the authors can order is 15 items.