Before paper submission authors should get acquainted with Requirements to the manuscripts and arrange their paper according to them. Along with paper authors should e-mail completed Cover letter form to editor or editorial assistant of the chosen journal.
Before manuscript submission, please check Research Misconduct Policies, infringement of which will result in immediate rejection of the paper and possible sanctions against the author.
- Do one’s best to send an article with good level of English. Well-built articles with a good language usage will let the reviewers and editors concentrate on the articles’ academic value, thus speeding up reviewing process.
- Make sure that the paper presents an academic value, the newness and applicability are well described; the paper makes contribution to earlier researched results concerning appropriate topic.
- Avoid using hyphenation in the text, make figures readable and editable, as well as tables’ style.
- Use bold type, italics, inferior and superior signs where necessary.
- While preparing tables use net, for column balance use tabulation.
- In numeric values use dot instead of commas (in fractions).
Requirements to the manuscripts (PDF Version)
1. Abstract preparation guidelines
1.1. The abstract (200-250 words) should reflect the conceptual content of the article. In the abstract the author should give a brief overview of research importance, describe the subject matter and the aim of research, its methodology as well as highlight the most significant results of research.
1.2. Journal of Economic Literature (JEL) classifications that can be found at http://www.aeaweb.org/jel/jel_class_system.php, and a few key words about the manuscript are necessary.
1.3. Font - Times New Roman; text size - 12 pts, line-spacing - one-and-a-half.
2. The paper main body preparation guidelines
2.1. The paper should present the result of independent original research undertaken by the author; it should contain the data never published before.
2.2. The paper should contain a clear description of research objective and its subject.
2.3. The methodology of research should be described in detail.
2.4. The author personal scientific contribution must be grounded in the paper.
2.5. The paper should contain basic suggestions on how to solve the problem under study.
2.6. American English has been preferred to British English.
3. The structure of the paper
3.1. The title of the paper.
3.2. Below, in the centre of the page the name of the author should be printed. Reference to the author's name should be made at the bottom of the page with the footnote marked by asterisk ("*"). The reference should contain information about the author's degree, position and the place of work as well as contact details (phone number, job or/and personal e-mail).
3.3. Below, the text of the abstract should be printed.
3.4. After the abstract's keywords and JEL classifications should be printed.
3.5. Below the main body of the paper should be placed.
3.6. The main body of the paper should be followed by references.
3.7. References contain the list of literature referred to given in alphabetical order.
3.8. All figures and tables should be printed inside the papers' main body.
4. References in the text.
4.1. All references have to be presented in APA style; using citation generator will make this process faster and easier.
4.2. If the source cited in the text was taken from a web, the identifier should be linked to this reference (source URL, Google Scholar article profile, doi, etc.).
5. Manuscript length
5.1. The paper should not be less than 2000 words and should not exceed 6000 words (if authors want the size of the article to exceed 6000 words, they should contact an Editorial Assistant to elaborate on details).
To submit a paper, please send two copies of manuscript, one in MS Word format (.doc or .docx) and one in PDF, and completed Cover letter form attached to an e-mail to the editorial assistant.
Make sure that all supplementary materials (tables, figures, equations, and images) are editable. In case the editorial assistant asks to send editable elements, please do it as soon as possible to make the reviewing process faster. To prepare your paper for submission, please read Submission Guidelines.
Infringement of Research Misconduct Policies will result in paper rejection and possible sanctions against authors.
All papers are "double-blind" peer-reviewed. Detailed information can be found in Peer Review section.
Article Processing Charges (APC)
APC are paid by the authors in order for their articles to be published in open-access under one of Creative Commons licenses. APC cover the costs of publication process, including peer-review administrating, copy editing, hosting the files etc. APC is different for each journal and detailed information can be found on the respective journal pages.
After the paper is typeset, the publisher will provide the authors of accepted papers with proofs for the correction of errors. Only changes to the title of the paper, list of authors or scientific errors will be considered and further approved by the publishing team. The publisher is not responsible for the errors which are the results of authors' oversight. We reserve the right to make the final decision regarding style and the size of figures.
Personal Information Use and Protection
Provided personal information:
- contact information (name, e-mail address, post address, and phone number);
- information about education and professional experience;
- sign-in information;
- information about payment, e.g. credit or debit cards numbers;
- comments, reviews and messages you have posted at our resource;
Publisher may use authors’ personal information to:
- maintain the terms of copyright;
- find, investigate, and prevent security threat, fraud or other malpractice;
- provide authors with our resources, give them access to our products and services, fulfill order or transaction, hold researches or transactions;
- address authors’ claims, comments or problems;
- provide technical support;
- provide authors with individual personalized content and services;
- improve the quality of our resources, work out new products and services;
- define and analyze new trends;
- inform authors about all changes and updates of our resources, products and services.
We may share authors’ information with appropriate agents, representatives, mutual establishments and organizations, we are agents or sponsors to. This information may be shared only for appropriate reasons, which may be important for us in business matters or according to our legal obligations.
LLC “CPC “Business Perspectives” takes all necessary precautionary measures to protect your personal information from theft, abuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, change, and distraction with the help of appropriate administrative, physical, and technical measures in providing security.